Meraki Offshore delivers a wide range of tailored Logistic services to the oil and gas industry in KG Basin.
Utilizing the expertise and experience of our team, including all the key Offshore and Onshore locations in KG Basin, Pan India and East Coast to the Middle East, Meraki Offshore is well placed to meet the unique demands of our clients in this industry.
Whether our client is a subsea construction contractor, dredging company, marine seismic survey company, pipe laying or cable-laying contractor, Meraki Offshore has the experience and the expertise to deliver a high quality Logistic service wherever they need
Our dedicated offshore unit can support your offshore project from conception to completion:
From the provision of specialized local information at the pre-project and planning stage, local vessel and operating permits and clearances during mobilization and the provision of a wide range of services during the project period from vessel Agency, to crew and personnel logistics and the management of onshore supply bases.Beyond the local project we are adding value to our client’s business by providing innovative global, outsourced operational and financial solutions that are helping our clients stay focused on their project and operational priorities in this dynamic and fast-moving industry.
OUR SERVICES TO THE OFFSHORE & ONSHORE SECTOR include:
- Supply base services and facilities support for offshore exploration, drilling and production operations
- Planning and management of logistics support services for offshore projects
- Warehousing and storage services, including offshore warehousing management and dangerous goods storage
- Inventory management
- Receiving and consolidation of goods and materials
- Tubular and casing management and storage
- Comprehensive freight transport services including:
- Dangerous goods transport
- Specialised bulk transport, including crude oil, water, cement, drilling powder and liquids
- Heavy lift and over dimension road transport
- Provision of management, labour, cranes, stevedoring and trained personnel to provide a seamless interface between road and sea transport services
- All Types of Vessels Chartering required for our Clients
- Customs & border services